Thought I’d continue the year in review thing I did last year.
– Find out Rae and Tony are pregnant ‘with a twist’.
– Complete final grad program assessment
– Schroddy pees on bed
– Nelly the cat put to sleep
– Finally remember to roll over my super
– Knee starts to hurt..
– The man accepted to do PhD at Melbourne Uni
– Joined a gym
– We get windows vista – vista bites! Nothing works!!!
– The man proposes!!
– Start to make engagement party plans
– We take a trip to Canberra..Questacon was good…
– Get MRI on knee, remember how much I hate loud noises
– Go to career fair at Swinburne, this time on the other side of the table
– Turn 23, as mum says ’23 is a nothing birthday’.
– Pies beat Tigers 17.9.115 – 13.11.90
– Our engagement party!
– High heels harry upstairs starts to grate on my nerves
– Have a yucky job interview
– Climb Sugarloaf (Mt Piper)
– Rae & Tony’s twins born!
– Attacked by cat, suspect Schroddy – too scratched on face to go to work
– The man’s front tooth falls out
– Launch attack on crazy high heeled folks upstairs
– Decide to start buying music, no more free illegal downloads
– Read and finish Harry Potter over the weekend
– The man does his ankle
– ‘Everyone’ leaves for overseas
– Another job interview
– Pies knocked out of finals
– Craigieburn line opens, however everyone still knows I live on the ‘broadie’ line.
– Grand Final bbq
– We bought our backpacks, minty fresh and clean smelling (note this is important for later)
– Drive to Canberra for the weekend with a mate
– Saw Melb Victory play at telstra dome
– Make some wedding plans
– Made some new friends, friends who like wii!
– Kevin Rudd is our new PM
– ANOTHER interview
– It RAINS
– The man gets weekend job
– Schroddy pees in my backpack. Backpack not so minty fresh.
– Fankhauser Christmas in Mansfield
– Cousin’s wife gives birth to baby boy. Am shocked and confused because I would of thought she had to be pregnant to do that. In which case someone would of told me.
– Have awesome NYE
Looking back I had a great year, last year. Funnily enough even with the ring on my finger I forgot about ‘the proposal’. Definitely the best thing to happen to me (us!) all year. I’m saying us. But the man did get a lot of new star wars lego so you never know.