I was awarded the Beautiful Blogger Award by Carly, who I know from….well, she works for the same..organisation I do, but she also went to the same uni I did. We have mutual friends too. Oh, and we share the love of the same supermarket – Coles Showgrounds Village. So thank you Carly!
Of course nothing in life is ever free, except the pure unadulterated joy of shopping at Coles Showgrounds Village. Which I guess still costs money because who goes to a supermarket and buys nothing?
I’m getting off-track.
Apparently the rules for this award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award (check)
2. Copy the award and place it on my blog (check check)
3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award (one-two)
4. Share 7 interesting things about myself (buh buh buh buh buh)
5. Nominate 7 other beautiful bloggers (wup wup wup wup wup check)
So, 7 interesting things about myself? Wow.
1. I am married to the funniest person I know. I’m damn lucky to be married to him too because honestly I don’t know how he puts up with me sometimes (alright, most of the time).
2. I know that I could be ‘better looking’ with a boost in self-esteem and a wardrobe update
3. I am terrible at talking on the phone. I just hate doing it, I hate calling people because I always think I’ll be interrupting something and then when I am talking to them I just want to get off the phone.
4. The thing I look forward to most on Fridays is going to ‘The Elms Family Hotel’ at 3pm with the two guys I work with, and having a de-stress from the weeks work
5. I’m pretty interested in the human body/bio-mechanics after my injuries from running…..I almost feel like changing careers but feel like I’ve come too far to do it.
6. I’m a huge Foo Fighters fan, although their recent stuff has done nothing for me
7. Just quietly I’m already a little bit devastated about my best friend leaving probably forever in June. If you want to be considered for the spot, let me know as the position will be vacant. Kidding, we’ll always be best friends.
Alright, 7 other beautiful beautiful bloggers….